Not sure if this is already been posted or not if so Delete then: For the one's that DON'T know or are getting the Tazer, and are new to the tazer, 2.2.4 update. I came across it the other day and wanted to post. I know the update was out on 02-04-19 but hope this help's: For the window up/down is for the 2 front windows only. and the darkmode works great. you can get the update on the Z Automotive.com site under firmware
- Added DarkMode to live features to kill all exterior lights (when not in motion)
- Added Windows up/down from keyfob (lock 6x = up, unlock 6x or unlock unlock hold = down)
- Fixed Aux video switching for UAS/UAQ radio, now can control front camera too.
- Changed Full Reboot to not include ABS system, so tire size changes on Durango and GC will now work.
- Added Drive mode memory options for Trackhawk
- Added ForceAWD to button remap options
- Tire size adjustment now in inches tire height.
- Fixed PeakRPM function.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- No need to unmarry if upgrading from 2.4.3