Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday at Speedlogix is now FREEky Friday!! We are excited to launch a new program to give away some free stuff to our loyal customers and friends.

How it works:
Every Friday we will make a post on our Facebook fan page, and on the following Saturday, we will randomly pick a winner from everyone who "likes" that post.

What is the prize:
Each week the prize will vary from store gift certificates, free parts, discounts, etc. and we'll post each week's prize on our Facebook page.

Who is eligible:
Anyone who "likes" our fan page and "likes" the day's FREEky Friday post.

Here is our Speedlogix fan page, so bookmark it to stay on top of our giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Speedlogix/137683542930564

If you have any questions, please let us know!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Awww...that means I need a FB account; I've been avoiding doing that. Ah well...sounds like fun.
Well hell, I guess I too will have to get onboard with FB.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Facebook isn't all that bad. ;)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The winner of the $50 gift certificate for our first FREEky Friday is ...

*** Michael Palmisano ***

Congrats!! We will send you a message on Facebook with your gift certificate code!!

Thank you to everyone who participated and stay tuned for our next FREEky Friday on September 24th!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
The winner of the $50 gift certificate for our first FREEky Friday is ...

*** Michael Palmisano ***

Congrats!! We will send you a message on Facebook with your gift certificate code!!

Thank you to everyone who participated and stay tuned for our next FREEky Friday on September 24th!
Thank You guys!!!! I never win anything! This is great! Thank You!! :TU:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You guys!!!! I never win anything! This is great! Thank You!! :TU:
Hah, I didn't realize that the winner was YOU until DRP told me. Very cool! I know you will put that gift certificate to good use!! :TU:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's **FREEky Friday** (9/24) and we're giving away a FREE LX or LC Custom Wrapped Passenger A-Pillar Cover ... with the purchase of the 1, 2 or 3 gauge pod to match. So, purchase the gauge pod, and get the matching passenger side cover for free! Value: $45.88

All you have to do is "like" the FREEky Friday post on our Facbook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Speedlogix/137683542930564) to be entered to WIN, and we'll randomly draw a name on 9/25.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a few hours left to "like" our Facebook post and be entered to win!!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our FREEky Friday Winner is ...

*** Daniel Brandt II ***

Congrats Daniel and thanks everyone for playing!!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's FREEky Friday!! (Sorry it's late getting posted!) "LIKE" our FREEky Friday 10/1 post on our Facebook page (Speedlogix | Facebook) to be entered to WIN a **Set of Speedlogix Braided Lines** (your choice of the kit)!!

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Well, how cool is this?! I LIKE it!:TU:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a little time left to "LIKE" our FREEky Friday Facebook post and be entered to win!!

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
WHat happen guys no freeky friday yesterday, are we not deserving anymore..lol...

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 115 Posts