Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys my car is salvaged and brought it back to life.dont worry it was hit in the back.just body work and a new paintjob BLACK! lol lil info about my car

i know a girl drove the car before and knowing alot of girls they put the cheapest gas they can find in there car. my question is there a additive i can send through the car to clean it or anything?

i only fill it up with 76 chevron mobil or shell

thanks guys

·
Registered
872 Posts
ACES-IV from BND Automotive is what I use. Google them and call Brian. He'll talk your ear off, but he knows his stuff.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ACES-IV from BND Automotive is what I use. Google them and call Brian. He'll talk your ear off, but he knows his stuff.
ive heard of them.arent they a lil pricey?
im not into much preformance for my car just want to last and preform at its potential
nothing at autozone i can get that works good?

·
Registered
872 Posts
ive heard of them.arent they a lil pricey?
im not into much preformance for my car just want to last and preform at its potential
nothing at autozone i can get that works good?
Most of those types of products are the leftover parts of a barrel of crude that typically do not burn and have the porential to gum up your engine more.

If I had to recommend one of those, I'd say Lucas. At least it never hurt my engines.

ACES may be pricey, but it burns completely and lubricates the top end as well as cleaning. Take a few minutes to browse their web site, it is a learning experience whether you buy their products or not.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most of those types of products are the leftover parts of a barrel of crude that typically do not burn and have the porential to gum up your engine more.

If I had to recommend one of those, I'd say Lucas. At least it never hurt my engines.

ACES may be pricey, but it burns completely and lubricates the top end as well as cleaning. Take a few minutes to browse their web site, it is a learning experience whether you buy their products or not.
ill try lucas..ive read and its pretty impresive but i just want something simple that does the job

1 - 5 of 5 Posts