Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Charger RT. About a month and a half ago, When I got into my car and started it, my screen and radio was blank, a dark screen and no music. About 30 minutes later, it came back on(nothing would work heater,climate, ect.) A couple of days ago, it did the same thing but came back on in a couple of minutes. Has anyone had this problem and if so any ideas to correct it? I do not have navigation on it. Thanks

·
Registered
758 Posts
Check out 2019 Dodge Charger Recall V-32 and see if this sounds like your problem. My 2019 went blank on the entire instrument panel, and this was the problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2019 Charger RT. About a month and a half ago, When I got into my car and started it, my screen and radio was blank, a dark screen and no music. About 30 minutes later, it came back on(nothing would work heater,climate, ect.) A couple of days ago, it did the same thing but came back on in a couple of minutes. Has anyone had this problem and if so any ideas to correct it? I do not have navigation on it. Thanks
I know this is about a month old, but I had the same problem. My screen also turned blue and backup camera froze while backing up. I took it to the dealer and they told me it was a problem with the radio. They ordered a new one and I get it installed on Friday. Hopefully that fixes my problem. It’s covered under warranty so no charge.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I know this is about a month old, but I had the same problem. My screen also turned blue and backup camera froze while backing up. I took it to the dealer and they told me it was a problem with the radio. They ordered a new one and I get it installed on Friday. Hopefully that fixes my problem. It’s covered under warranty so no charge.
Greetings Butters450,
Glad to hear that you are working with your dealer on this. Please feel free to keep us updated regarding your situation. If we can be of any additional support while your vehicle is in service, we are just a PM away.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts