Dodge Charger Forum banner

Gage light bulb size 2007 Charger SE

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  laszlo101 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I have changed the fuse and checked for shorts but my main speedometer bulb is burnt

Does anyone have the light bulb sizes I figure if I'm going to change one ill do them all because I bet they are all close to dying

I looked online but the only thing I could find remotely close to this was a 2008 ram(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_mGM_25T8) where he changed the bulbs to pc47 twist led and I'm wondering if its the same for my 2007 dodge charger SE.

Regards,

Laszlo Feher.

#2 ·
I don't think it will work like that for the charger. The back is a bit different. You would probably have to find another cluster

#4 ·
The lighting is embedded within the instrument cluster. The electro-luminescent lighting consists of layers of phosphor, carbon, idium tin oxide, and a dielectric applied by a silk-screen process between two polyester membranes. The Vacuum-Fluorescent Display (VFD) units are soldered to the instrument cluster circuit board.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.