Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I don't know specifically what your issue is, however I have a Liftmaster garage door opener (2 actually) with the "rolling codes" feature. I followed the directions in the manual and didn't have any problems. It helps to have a helper inside the car to push the button when it's time (you only have a short period of time to push the car opener after pushing the button on the opener).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know specifically what your issue is, however I have a Liftmaster garage door opener (2 actually) with the "rolling codes" feature. I followed the directions in the manual and didn't have any problems. It helps to have a helper inside the car to push the button when it's time (you only have a short period of time to push the car opener after pushing the button on the opener).
I think it has an old code in it, will try to erase it and try again. Thank you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
mine doesn't appear to be sending signal.... I've erased, by holding outside buttons and seeing flash change. I then try to program the center button (as I've previously done on previous car) by pressing learn on opener.... but the opener doesn't see a signal. I have programmed another one, temporary unit, so it is not opener.

Has anyone had weak or missing signal from car? What can I check to fix it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mine doesn't appear to be sending signal.... I've erased, by holding outside buttons and seeing flash change. I then try to program the center button (as I've previously done on previous car) by pressing learn on opener.... but the opener doesn't see a signal. I have programmed another one, temporary unit, so it is not opener.

Has anyone had weak or missing signal from car? What can I check to fix it?
Try new battery in opener remote. Took me several tries.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks but I'm programming the HOMELINK on the Charger... Anyone know how to troubleshoot this, if signal is weak missing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts