Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I FINALY GOT SOME EXTRA TIME TO ADD UP WHAT IT COST TO DO THE GATTY TRIP. (IT WAS ALL WORTH EVERY PENNIE)
NOW THE REASON I AM POSTING THIS INFO IS IN HOPES THAT PEOPLE THAT DIDNT GET TO GO TO GATTY 2.0 THIS YEAR WILL BE ABLE TO GO NEXT YEAR TO GATTY 3.0.
I HAD NO IDEA OF THE COST OR EVEN TO GUESS WHAT IT WOULD HAVE COST TO GO SO I JUST SAVED UP AND PUT MONEY ASIDE TO MAKE THE TRIP, AND THATS WHY I AM THROWING THIS OUT THERE SO EVERYONE CAN PLAN OR SET A BUDGET FOR NEXT YEAR.

ALSO ALL MY COSTS WERE FOR 2 ADULTS, MR AND MRS SUBLIME:D

GAS::wow:
$80.53 TO GATTY/ 763. MILES
$32.00 WHILE AT GATTY
$85.00 TO HOME FROM GATTY/ 763. MILES
$197.53 TOTAL GAS FROM TIME WE LEFT TO TIME I GOT HOME
NOW ON GAS PLEASE REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THE WAY THROUGH FLORIDA OUR AVG. SPEEN WAS 95-100+ MPH AND THE STATE TROOPER THAT PULLED PE0N AND ME OVER CAN CONTEST TO THAT, AFTER THAT POINT WE SLOWED DOWN A LITTLE BIT BUT WAS HARD WITH ANDY LEADING THE WAY....LOL

HOTEL::wow:
$99.00 A NIGHT X 3 NIGHTS, THIS WAS WITH TAX
$297.00 TOTAL HOTEL

EVENTS FOR GATTY::wow:
$20.00 RECEPTION/PIZZA 10.00 PER PERSON X 2 ADULTS
$52.00 BBQ 26.00 PER ADULT X 2 ADULTS
$7.00 REG FOR CAR SHOW PER CAR
$79.00 TOTAL FOR PLANNED EVENTS

TOTAL COST: $573.53 PLUS FOOD BELOW

FOOD::wow:
$6.00 BUFFET BREAKFAST @ HOTEL PER PERSON EACH DAY
$30.00ISH FOR 2 ADULTS, WE ALL WENT OUT TO BUBBA GUMPS ON THURSDAY NIGHT WHEN WE GOT THERE
THEN SOME MISC FOOD WHEN WE WERE OUT ON THE TOWN HERE AND THER NOTHING TO CRAZY
WE ALSO ATE AT HARD ROCK ONE DAY FOR LUNCH

HOPE THIS INFO HELPS ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF GOING TO GATTY 3.0,
NOT ONLY DID WE HAVE AN OUTSTANDING TIME BUT GOT TO MEET A TON OF NEW FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS. TO ALL OF THEM I SAY THANK YOU AND CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
868 Posts
awesome... im coming if im not working.... and its not a drill weekend. im donating an aria, i want to be there to hand it off! and meet everyone:D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The wife and I spent a little over $600.00. We also stayed the night Sunday and went shopping downtown Pigeon Forge on the home Monday. This does not include the Thomas Kinkade paintings that we've been trying to get for the last 6 yrs and she found at the gallery in Gatty. The hotel didn't charge me for the extra night either. Charged me for 4 nights but refunded the $ 99.00 deposit which brought it back to 297

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
Yeah trip to Gatty I thought was going to cost close to $1000
The morning of the trip we budget about $600 to spend..
And even then the day before we debated about going because our tenants were defaulting on their rent payments. But we went anyway and we watched every penny.. Total money was very close to $650. And it was WORTH EVERY CENT.

Can't wait til next yr..

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
I don't wanna think about it.........:dork:

But it wasn't too too bad moneywise..... and that was with Ober Gatty....

I don't think I spent much more then $320 on gas myself.....

the night in Savannah cost me way too much though:i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I don't know what it cost me but it was worth every penny. I just wanted to have a good time no matter the cost. Definitely going again next yr!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, looking nforward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the RIDE in The Mounations again, it was a Blast. Need hotel info please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts