Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Gatty is a month away!

Here's the Schedule of Events

Thursday

Many of us will be arriving Thursday but we don't have anything planned. Some members will want to rest from the drive and others will want to hit the town.

Friday

6:00 - Sunrise Drive with MrMorgan (No need to sign up or anything. If you want to go, just show up in the parking lot!)

9:45 - Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park (This is a group event. We must have 25 people in the group.)

5:45 - Reception (BYOB, we will have dry snacks and will be ordering pizza. The cost will be $5 per person to cover the snacks, pizza, etc)

After the Reception - free time

Saturday

8:00 - Tail of the Dragon

3:30 - CAR SHOW(please send $7 registration fee via paypal to [email protected])

5:30 - Trophy Presentation

6:00 - Catered BBQ at the Hotel Outdoor Pavillion (please send $26/ person BBQ payment via paypal to [email protected]).

We will have a cash bar from 5-10 pm at the Pavillion.

Sunday

Nothing planned. We have talked about going to the breakfast buffet in the hotel before heading home.

·
Registered
25,921 Posts
WOW 30 days left to go..
Man I can not wait.. MAN I can not wait..

Now on a serious note.. our BBQ..
6:00 - Catered BBQ at the Hotel Outdoor Pavillion (please send $26 BBQ payment via paypal to [email protected]).

Gatty is 30 days away..
BUT THE MONEY THAT IS DUE FOR THE BBQ IS NOT.
That is due by May 20th.. That's 9 DAYS AWAY.
and they're already asking for a head count..
I hate to be the ass on this.. But..
YOU NEED TO LET KIM KNOW
IF YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND THE BBQ OR NOT.

Real Simple..

"Hi Kim I will not be attending the BBQ".. or
"Hi Kim I will be attending the BBQ. Here's my money".. or
"Hi Kim I will be attending the BBQ.. I will get you my money by the 20th.."

Whats so hard about that.. :4-dontknow::shakehead::4-dontknow:

Serious people You have no idea the work that has gone into this and every other event for Gatty.. Hell Gatty itself was hell to put together.

She has too much other stuff to deal with then to pull her hair out because you're not answering PM's..

This is our annual event..
If we want it again next year.
We have to make sure that this YEAR happens first..

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
KIM, Thanks for all of the work you and Bill and the others have put into it this year. We definitely could not have this event without you. I can't wait! GATTY! GATTY! GATTY!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
:appl: to Kim for the hard work she has put in to making this a great event. And to all others who have helped in the process... :TU:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I wanted so badly to be at this, but it turns out my oldest is graduating that Saturday! I'll be thinking of all of you, and wishing I were there! Maybe we can do something in the fall!!!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
:SHOCKED:LET ALL SAY THANKS TO KIM FOR ALL THE WORK SHE HAS DONE AND HOW WELL SHE HAS KEPT US ALL INFORMED ON THE SCHEDULED EVENTS THAT WILL BE GOING DOWN:SHOCKED:

:4-wavey::daz::4-wavey: GREAT WORK KIM !!!! THX

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thanks for the schedule.
For anyone that doesn't know...there is an ABC store on the left on the way into Gatlinburg (if you are coming from Pigeon Forge). Easy stop for the Friday reception. Someone mentioned a possible card game..will this happen Friday? I am getting excited, I am so ready for a vacation.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
25 days left till you know what!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts