Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a set of Dropzones last week and they will be here tomorrow. I am taking off wednesday to put them on, and I can't wait. Any tips that I need to know, other than the ones mentioned in the write ups?

I will post up some pics as soon as I finish.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the car up on jack stands, wheels off. Diving in now, wish me luck.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Good luck hope all go's well

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Good luck, just take your time and you will be just fine..

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Waiting for the pics!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
We did the fronts yesterday, but had some crap come up and ran out of daylight. Gonna do the rears here shortly. Wasn't overly hard, but definately got frustrated a few times. It would get into record high temps for October right when I finally decided to do them.

Here it is so far. Looks kinda cool with the front a little lower. I will put the finished ones up later today.

Before:

After the fronts only:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got her all finished up and looking good. The back is way easier than the fronts, that's for sure. Hardest part is getting the bolt holes to line up on that lower control arm, but other than that it was cake. Whattaya think?

Time to get her washed and lookin respectable again, I know.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
649 Posts
mmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nicer... cant wait to do mine, springs sittin in the garage now need to be put on the car.......

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Wow big difference!! How much drop is that?? Looks alot more aggressive!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know what the exact drop is, but as you can all see it was definately a big one. Hopefully I didn't screw anything up. lol No funny noises yet, and it drives strait and true. I think it settled even more from yesterday afternoon to today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts