Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I just spent $2,500 to have my car clear wrapped and ceramic coated to give my $50,000 new car the ultimate protection. I've never had anything even close to being this nice so I paid the money to have the best protection on my brand new car. After tons of research on the products and installer I came to the conclusion it was well worth the money. Highly advise people to do these things to protect their ride.

·
Registered
19 Posts
nice.. my wifes SQ5 is ceramic and clear bra'd as well as my F150 Platinum.. The F150 is the complete front, whole hood, front fenders, grill, bumper... Definitely keeps the rock chips off the front...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice.. my wifes SQ5 is ceramic and clear bra'd as well as my F150 Platinum.. The F150 is the complete front, whole hood, front fenders, grill, bumper... Definitely keeps the rock chips off the front...
I feel it's a good investment

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got my '19's whole front end clear wrapped. I wanted to do the whole car, but for what I want out of it this will do. I think you made a good decision if you plan on keeping it for a long time. Enjoy the car !

·
Registered
50 Posts
So today I just spent $2,500 to have my car clear wrapped and ceramic coated to give my $50,000 new car the ultimate protection. I've never had anything even close to being this nice so I paid the money to have the best protection on my brand new car. After tons of research on the products and installer I came to the conclusion it was well worth the money. Highly advise people to do these things to protect their ride.
Yes I agree . Money well spent . A gorgeous car needs top paint protection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts