Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious..I seen a few ppl say after awhile the glasspack wears out...n then the car sounds like it had no resonators at all. So I'm curious what kind of lifespan I can expect or should I just buy some regular resonators or keep my stock once I upgrade my exhaust....

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody?? sheesh...somebody coulda just said.."go find out yourself" lol...*waits for MIKE*

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I used Cherry Bombs to replace mine on the SXT and they were still sounding good after 5 years. should not be that much differents>

·
Registered
772 Posts
Wait....

Glasspacks wear out after a while and sound like the resonators are not there?

Most people that have glasspacks installed have also deleted their resonators. As for them wearing out after time. If you spray water up your tailpipe enough times when you are washing it it will damage the insides of them and thus make it more like you are just straight piping it.

But what do I know?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait....

Glasspacks wear out after a while and sound like the resonators are not there?

Most people that have glasspacks installed have also deleted their resonators. As for them wearing out after time. If you spray water up your tailpipe enough times when you are washing it it will damage the insides of them and thus make it more like you are just straight piping it.

But what do I know?
I have seen it in a few post..thats why I ask..I dont spray water up my tailpipes tho.. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts