Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to make the reservation for the go-cart track in Gatty. This requires a deposit and I don't want to pay the deposit if we don't have enough people that are interested. If you plan to participate in this event, please repond and tell me how many people in your group will be participating.

Here's the information on this event.

We plan to rent the track Friday night from 11pm-1am (after normal closing time). The cost is $25 per person and we must have at least 50 people. We will have unlimited use of the track as well as mini-golf, laser tag and video games (not the games that give tickets).

If you're going to Gatty, but aren't going to participate in this event, please post and let us know that also.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
I know for sure my son and I will be doing this! :TU:

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys! There will be 4 for us.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
I'd be up for this.

·
Premium Member
7,551 Posts
Me and my boys are in for this!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'm down for some go-carts.

can we have weight classes?
LMAO!! That is so true! I am not that heavy but I hate it that my little nephew goes flying by me every time cuz he weighs 60 pounds!

I might have to go on Jenny Craig to prepare for this!

·
19,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does the track sell booze???
It's going to be right after the reception. We plan to have a keg!

hey Dan you need to get the numbers of the 300 guys for go-carts too
Yes, we do! There are also 2 guys in the database that I'm not sure who they are. They are Jim and Jason. They used first name only with now user name. I need their phone number and other info.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I'm in for the go carts.... hell I'm in for everything, just don't know how many will be with me.....

Oh by the way 131 days to go....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts