Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one with tips, ideas, n wateva else plz chime in . . .

I wanna get CUT-OUTS!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I went with magnaflows and resonator delete with 4" tips and I love them! But remember that the 5.7's have the MSD or MDS, I don't know which it is, and it will cut from 8 to 4 cylinders and make alot of noise. Whatever you go with I suggest getting bigger tips! They look so much better.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MUCHOS GRACIAS BROTHER!!! this is exactly what i was lookin for. im not gonna run them all da time but when da time does come i wanna blow ppl out da water!!! preciate it again brother!!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with magnaflows and resonator delete with 4" tips and I love them! But remember that the 5.7's have the MSD or MDS, I don't know which it is, and it will cut from 8 to 4 cylinders and make alot of noise. Whatever you go with I suggest getting bigger tips! They look so much better.

xactly!!! i def want bigger tips when i get this mod! gotta connect in San Anto!!! preciate bruh!!!

p.s. i think its mds - multi displacement system

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I think cutouts are more for show use and/or intimidation points against ricers. Not sure how many run them all the time, but I bet there are only a few. I run flowmaster super 44s without resos on TWO R/Ts and they are great every day regardless of what kind of traffic we encounter. Keep an open mind and shop around. Call around to the vendors, too, to see what kind of deals you can get. :)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think cutouts are more for show use and/or intimidation points against ricers. Not sure how many run them all the time, but I bet there are only a few. I run flowmaster super 44s without resos on TWO R/Ts and they are great every day regardless of what kind of traffic we encounter. Keep an open mind and shop around. Call around to the vendors, too, to see what kind of deals you can get. :)

thanx bro! i called one vendor today n they seemed pretty skraight up!!!
will call more manana. i would run them mainly to show n intimidation as u said. n also i want a loud sound but not all the time . . . u know? preciate ur in put bruh!

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Not to step on Speedlogix toes, those guys are great.

But i need to chime in. I also have a cut-out available. I can also include it in my Pypes Exhaust Group Buy if your interested.

DUAL EXHAUST ELECTRIC CUTOUT KIT
his kit comes with 2-electric exhaust cutouts, 2 - 2.5 Y-cutouts, wiring harness to control both cutouts w/ one switch, stainless steel mounting hardware, extra thick gaskets. Allows you to partially or fully open your exhaust from a switch you can mount anywhere in the car. Perfect for when a quick 10-20 horsepower is needed. Made in USA of CNC machined billet aluminum and a high quality motor. 5 year warranty !!!

Intro Price of $449 without group buy.
With Group buy $349

Free Shipping.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Mayland speed is $399 shipped for DMH low profiles. Many similarly priced choices, either way you'll love them. Oh and my trip to work is 45 min 1 way and my cutouts are open the whole time, no problems. I almos hate to turn the car off at home, I just want to keep driving.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I love my cut outs..
Loud as hell.. But it FOR SHOW ONLY..
and to scare people as well.. hahha
After being able to ride in this car for a few hours on the way to daytona from jacksonville. And randomly around town. I can attest for this!! loud as hell, and awesome!

I can definately see JBA midpipe, American Racing headers, and DMH in my VERY near future. My SLP Loud mouth 1! simply isnt loud enough, and I will be going show only with these!

Michael

1 - 16 of 16 Posts