Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hearing good things about it...i picked up one of those Carrand Auto vacs this one is Branded Turtle Wax i guess its exclusive to Walmart.

I needed a new vac for the car and the added bonus with this one is its bagless and small and not only does it have great suction but it also is designed to be used as a warm air blower for after you wash the car you can blow all the excess water out of the cracks before you apply your wax. It comes with 3 attachments to make it versatile for getting dust between seats and out of vents and buttons on the dash...im very pleased so far with this thing :TU:

·
Registered
14,955 Posts
How much was it? Are the attachments small enough to get into smaller spaces?

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
I'd like a pic of this, does it run off the car? I use my shop vac in the garage, but sometimes wished I had something to tidy up once I get to a M&G.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Sounds good but we need pics!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Not only am I interested in the vac, but being able to turn it into a blowdryer for the car is cool. I think I could get a lot of use out of that.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Need some pics of this bad boy.

·
Registered
5,257 Posts
Vac and Blo

I went a different route. I already have a decent 12v car vac, so I popped for a super duper vacuum and blow dryer. Used it for the first timelast Saturday and blew dry my entire car. I am loving it! Pricey @ $249.00 but probably the last one I'll ever buy. See pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys n gals....sorry i took soo long to respond to your questions about my new vac..i kinda posted this and forgot to check back...lol

I attached a pic of the vacuum and the attachments....its not 12V it actually plugs in an electrical outlet and is pretty powerful but yet small enough that you could keep it in your trunk or on a shelf in the garage without any space issues and small enough that you can hold it by the handle when using it as a warm air blower.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep..thats the same one just a different color because its got Turtle Wax's logo on it...it even has a sticker on the back that says made by carrand...lol and its alot cheaper in the Turtle wax flavor...lol

How much was it? Are the attachments small enough to get into smaller spaces?
Well being here in Canada it was $39.99 CDN at Walmart...i dare say its probably cheaper at the US Walmart Stores. Its got pretty good attachments including the one with the funny brush which can be used to get between seats...not that theres ever alot of dust and dirt ever accumulates in my charger...but i feel cleaner when i pretend its finding dust...lmao:D

I'd like a pic of this, does it run off the car? I use my shop vac in the garage, but sometimes wished I had something to tidy up once I get to a M&G.
It runs off a regular wall plug and has like a 12' cord which is nice....the only fault i have with it is the hose could be a little longer but i guess that would defeat its compact profile...lol

I went a different route. I already have a decent 12v car vac, so I popped for a super duper vacuum and blow dryer. Used it for the first timelast Saturday and blew dry my entire car. I am loving it! Pricey @ $249.00 but probably the last one I'll ever buy. See pic.
I was thinking about getting one of those too but didnt want to try to justify the cost...so when i seen this little vac that doubled as a warm air blower anyway... i had to get it especially because of the price...lol

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey guys n gals....sorry i took soo long to respond to your questions about my new vac..i kinda posted this and forgot to check back...lol

I attached a pic of the vacuum and the attachments....its not 12V it actually plugs in an electrical outlet and is pretty powerful but yet small enough that you could keep it in your trunk or on a shelf in the garage without any space issues and small enough that you can hold it by the handle when using it as a warm air blower.
I have the same one and it works great. I've had it for about 9 months now and the only complaint I have.... is that I wish the cord was longer, but nothing an extension cord can't fix. It's a good little vac.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the same one and it works great. I've had it for about 9 months now and the only complaint I have.... is that I wish the cord was longer, but nothing an extension cord can't fix. It's a good little vac.
Thats awesome Invno1 :TU: i think i will be getting alot of use from mine especially as a warm air blower...that was really the main reason i got it...the fact its a vac is just a bonus...and will come in handy...lol

Theres nothing worse than applying wax and trying to buff it off when you just soaked up a wad of water with your micro fibre that was hiding in a seam somewhere....lol:3-smash:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts