Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmmmm I wonder what I can do with 17ft of flex strip lighting????

And a couple of led flood light pods.

More pics to follow once its all installed. Thanks Jonathan for the great customer service.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That's alot of LEDs what you doing with them

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's alot of LEDs what you doing with them
I was thinking engine bay, trunk and under dash. I have the pods for the front upper grill. I might put some in the lower grill also.

I also forgot I had the scanner bar too

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Damn thats alot. You are going to cover the whole car, that is awesome. Johnathan is definitely the man, he is quick with responses and shipping.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hmmmmmm I wonder what I can do with 17ft of flex strip lighting????

And a couple of led flood light pods.

More pics to follow once its all installed. Thanks Jonathan for the great customer service.
You got it man! Post some pictures when you get it installed; I want to see the finished product! :TU:

Damn thats alot. You are going to cover the whole car, that is awesome. Johnathan is definitely the man, he is quick with responses and shipping.
Thanks georgiaslim! :D

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
She will look like a Christmas Tree!!! You will have to pass out goggles to anyone with line of sight to your Charger! lol

j/k...she will look great brah!

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
I can't wait to see what you come up with! :TU:

·
Registered
480 Posts
I know this is a little bit late, but I was just browsing LED and found this... any updated pics?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know this is a little bit late, but I was just browsing LED and found this... any updated pics?
Still sitting in a box. Its been cold outside and I don't have a garage. I need to wait until it warms up a bit so I can install.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Very cool man. I cannot wait to see what you have in mind. I have two 17 foot rolls at my apartment but its way to cold for me to install them.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That makes sense, I didnt even see the thread date.. Cant wait to see the look!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I wish someone would post a detailed how to on this so the rest can add lights to their rides...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts