Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I posted this on the SE side just thought I'd share with the rest of the Z :TU: Ordered Blastin Bob exhaust and got it installed today!! and got my Green Halos in, seconds apart! The exhaust sounds great and sounds better than I though it would(thank jebus!)

Attachments

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Nice mods and congrats!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
REPs brother! Looks awesome!

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
Looking good dude. Congrats on the new mods!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking good dude. Congrats on the new mods!
nice! loven it
sound clip of exhaust and which one also? did you chage the muffler?
I'll see if I can upload a video of the exhaust for you guys, and Iceysole I did change the muffler you can order it with Blastin Bobs as well.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
Nice mods, my SE brother. Can't wait to get my BB. I need to get it and have it installed before Xmas so when I go see Mo, maybe he'll have the rear air diffuser (Old School) available..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice mods, my SE brother. Can't wait to get my BB. I need to get it and have it installed before Xmas so when I go see Mo, maybe he'll have the rear air diffuser (Old School) available..
Thanks sis, I love the Old School diffuser it seems kinda pricey but once I see them actually on a Charger I think I'll see if I like them that much :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Thanks sis, I love the Old School diffuser it seems kinda pricey but once I see them actually on a Charger I think I'll see if I like them that much :D
which muffler did you chage it to? i dont think they will be pricey because the srt diffuser is almost 2 bills and i dont think mo will sell it more then that..but thats me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts