Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all...

I hope everyone is safe and sound after yesterdays MONSTER storm that rolled thru NYC..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_nyc_storm[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_nyc_storm[/URL]

Holy Shit.. I was on the the V/Bridge on my way to see my parents on Thursday night. Around 5:45pm when the storm hit. I was stuck at the Brooklyn side of the bridge merging to the the Belt Parkway.. Rain and wind was so heavy I could no longer see the bridge.. For those that know..
That is a BIG ASS bridge..

The SUV I rented was shaking like hell. MY GOD. Knock out my radio signal and all.
For me it lasted about 20 min's but 5 mins of it was scary as shit.. Possible tornado?? My Ass.. We were hit with something..
Afterward I had to deal with all the accidents and flooded roads.. Good think I had a rented SUV.. =o) I am safe and back in Fl now..
I hope all of you, your families and your rides are safe as well.

Anyway.. a Special Thank you to our NYC Chapter.
ALL OF YA FREAKING ROCK.. It was a honor meeting all of you.
Thank you for coming out to meet and greet.

I waish I had more pictures but it got dark quick...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Damn Bull! I didnt know you were still in NYC when the storm hit us yesterday. You said it best man, was some scary stuff.. Was great to have you out... We are talking about planning a road trip out to Florida for next Spring. Since you didnt bring "The Bull" I guess we will have to go travel and SEE IT. :)

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Looks like it was a great time. Did you get a ride with that SMS supercharger?

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Nice pics. Sweet rides. Thanks for sharing.:TU:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Awesome pics Jesus! There were some badazz rides there.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Awesome pics Jesus, it was great havin you here! Guess we'll have to make a trip to florida sometime :)

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Great pics, Jesus! Glad you made it back ok. Those are some really nice cars. It would be cool to get to see them up close.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Thanks Jesus, it means a lot to me coming from the master himself! You already have a beastly ride but once you boost it, oh man, how can a regular guy like me compete! hahaha

Reactions: Bullish

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Thanks Jesus, it means a lot to me coming from the master himself! You already have a beastly ride but once you boost it, oh man, how can a regular guy like me compete! hahaha

21 years old with a super charged SRT8...you are indeed a fortunate individual.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Don't sell yourself short. You may not beat Jesus at a car show, but your twin screw will put almost all others to shame everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Don't sell yourself short. You may not beat Jesus at a car show, but your twin screw will put almost all others to shame everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.
X2 The Banshee is baddass........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts