Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Damn, they are sweet.. :TU: Do I even dare ask how much!!

·
Registered
20,933 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I seen those in a Road & Track magazine about 2 months ago but they were not on the website yet.

I am going to get one probably...they are super Hot! It will have to wait until after Christmas though.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too, Killa. I even called them a couple months ago and asked about them. I was told they would be available in August. Plus, the MOPAR '10 Chally has one from the factory.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I bet those things feel awesome. I want the black and grey. I bet they really set off the interior of the car too. They almost look like a cover though.

The shape is what is most appealing about them to me.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
You need something with a little better grip to control that Beast when she gets sideways! lol

·
Registered
20,933 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTW, you CAN get one of these wheels in an OEM Dodge....If you're lucky enough to get one of the 500 Mopar 10 Challengers they made this year...

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Man...that thing is sexy. My kids may have to do without Christmas presents this year.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
ALways liked Grant steering wheels and these are hot.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Definitely like it. But 600 bucks. wow.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
They look sweet now only if they had it in yellow

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Definitely like it. But 600 bucks. wow.
Well, you get a "core rebate" of $120, so that brings it down to around $480, but yeah, expensive still.
I did a little research on where to buy these. No one has the new Mopar wheel yet, the the Chevy ones go for around ~$220 on Summit, so I'm guessing the "suggested retail" of $600 is inflated, to make it seem like you get a better deal when you buy them from a vendor. If we can get these for less than $300, I might jump on it. We need one of OUR vendors to start selling these, or at least look into the possibility. Maybe we can get them cheaper?

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Well, you get a "core rebate" of $120, so that brings it down to around $480, but yeah, expensive still.
I did a little research on where to buy these. No one has the new Mopar wheel yet, the the Chevy ones go for around ~$220 on Summit, so I'm guessing the "suggested retail" of $600 is inflated, to make it seem like you get a better deal when you buy them from a vendor. If we can get these for less than $300, I might jump on it. We need one of OUR vendors to start selling these, or at least look into the possibility. Maybe we can get them cheaper?
if you find one cheaper let me know with a PM or something...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts