Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
it is impressive, but if I put 100K into a car I wouldn't sell it for around 20K...or at all.

looks like he needed the supercharger just to haul around all that audio/video equipment.

·
Registered
270 Posts
That actually isn't that bad, good job ebay! :TU: I didn't think you could fit 30 screens in a Charger and like you said good job sticking to the overall theme.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I dont like it. It defeats the purpose of what an SRT is supposed to be used for. Even if it "must have 700-800" HP. He/She doesnt even know the amount of HP it has. Its a bit overkill to me. It get the thumbs Down:TD:

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
I dont like it. It defeats the purpose of what an SRT is supposed to be used for. Even if it "must have 700-800" HP. He/She doesnt even know the amount of HP it has. Its a bit overkill to me. It get the thumbs Down:TD:
yeah srt is meant for performance, but its weird he says "must have" hmm, it'll be interesting to see who buys this car. i hope they get what the pay for!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
To way over the top for me......... There sure is a hell of alot of lcd screens but not for me, wouldnt mind the supercharger though, lol

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
It's ok I seen worst!!!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I will say that for a show Charger...that is one of the best that I have ever seen. It may be a waste of a 6.1...but most people do waste their HEMIs, they have them just to say they have them.

He has paid attention to almost every "show" aspect of the car and would be real hard to beat at a show. I really like that color.

All the audio equipment and fiberglass work, I personally would not have, but I can respect the work.

It is definitely worth way more than 20 grand.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
So all these mods, 100+k worth, and they can't get the simple description looking professional?

[FONT=&quot]Some of the upgrades on this vehicle: Costume Paint, 26" wheels and Pirelli tires, Full sound system, 2 subs, 2 amp, 30 TVs, Air Bag Suspension, Costume Interior, Costume Exhaust[/FONT]

Does it come with clowns or Halloween decorations? :D

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
^^HAHA! It's a nice show car but its a bit much. I do like it but I highly doubt it has 700-800 hp MAYBE 600 but thats it. I do admire the craftmanship, fiberglass, installation and all the hard work very talented fabricator! I'll buy the supercharger if he doesn't mind...LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's a lil overkill for my tastes but pretty impressive none the less. Is it legal to have the center stack covering the windshield like that? I wouldn't want to drive with a huge blind spot in the center of my windshield...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thats ahh. . . .unique. That's as nice as I can say. The rims make it look like a 4x4 truck, and 30 TVs in a car when you can't even really watch one most of the time (because your, you know - DRIVING) is just pointless. I can see the rear seat TVs (I do have kids after all lol), but it looks like a guy who thinks: "If a tuxedo is stylish and in good taste, maybe i'll wear TWO!". Excess is never in good taste :(.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I love the color, wheels, some of the screens but this thing is just a bit much even for me.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Did anyone else notice the wheels are different on one side to the next too! At first I thought they where covers but there not they are painted! Would have looked cool with 22"s or maybe even 24"s......and a little less over done on the inside! I actually like the inside just WAY too much of it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts