Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,

I have just finished waiting over 3 months to finally take delivery of my 2020 Scat Pack Charger. Trying hard to break it in properly, but the urge is very high to get on it. Looking forward to learn and participate in this community. This is my first proper "NA" sports car that I have owned. I think this car will quickly eclipse my built 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution as my all time favorite car. As a first, I don't see changing the exhaust on the Charger anytime soon...

Wish all a great day!

OS

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
9,213 Posts
Welcome from Tucson.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Congratulations on the new Scat Pack and welcome to the forum from Tucson.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome to the Z, from Pittsburgh! Those Evos are pretty fun to drive, but I agree, you'll love driving that WB Scat! Enjoy!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hello from WI. The black top surface looks nice. It blends with the black spoiler. Was that an option?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello from WI. The black top surface looks nice. It blends with the black spoiler. Was that an option?
Yes, it was a fairly expensive paint option called "Satin Black" for Hood, roof and trunk. There is something about paint that give it a quality that vinyl can't match. That being said, don't know if I would do it again since it has different directions for cleaning than the rest of the car, which makes automatic car washes a thing of the past.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts