Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for ideas on a grill badge for the new 2019 Scat Pack grill. I like the Scat Pack one, but am thinking of something oringinal. Any ideas?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Here's mine. Originally these were on the 2011 Mopar 11 edition Chargers. There's another one on the grille of my Ram. I've had these for at least 9 years!
S6302659.JPG

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Looking for ideas on a grill badge for the new 2019 Scat Pack grill. I like the Scat Pack one, but am thinking of something original. Any ideas?
Hit up [email protected]Rebadge Design, he'll get you set up with a nice custom badge..and the quality is very top notch!!

Here's a sample of what he's done for me:

20190603_173408.jpg
20180630_145552.jpg

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for the help. I like the original designs. The mopar looks sick. I also love the custom dash badge.
Right, thanks! He also did matching keyfob inserts that I designed (all 3 I designed):

20190413_221338.jpg

Reactions: Leo and mofogo

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
just make your own dude, lots of vendors out there who can create one for you. i made custom fender emblems of my own design and im very happy with them since nobody else has them
I agree whole-heartily with Andrew...as that's what I did (and mentioned above) as I designed my own badging (photoshop and CAD) and sent it on over to [email protected] Design and he created the amazing finished, and 1-off pieces that no one else has! I don't regret going that route, and though it can be a bit more costly, it is well worth it..especially the compliments..which are many!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Damn they are some cool looking badge designs !!
Thank you for saying! That's why I will always go to Nate, not only is he a stand up guy and does quality work, but his prices are fair and turnaround time for custom work has been amazingly quick...quicker than most out there! They're a great company to deal with and people always seem to ask about where I got my emblems from (in person)...Definitely getting more from them here in the near future!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts