Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! I’m sure it’s been asked before, about replacing the OEM grill. I’ve searched the forum and Googled till I’m blue in the face and can’t really find a definitive answer.
So I’ve got a 2015 Charger R/T Road and Track and the only thing about the car I don’t like is the way the grill looks. (Upper and lower parts).
If I want to get something that looks better, like a Scat Pack or SRT grill is there a direct replacement available or would the whole front clip have to be replaced? I’m not looking for anything outrageous or totally trick. Can someone please point me in the right direction.
And forgive me if this has been discussed previously but as stated above, I wasn’t able to find much about it. Thanks folks.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about this...this is what I'm thinking of doing soon

I thought when I first saw the Danko grills they were a bit too much for me. But the more I looked the more I liked! So I did go ahead and order a custom grill from them, (upper and lower)
The picture they have on their web sight is the same color car as mine so I know once installed it’s going to look so much better then stock! I’m excited! LoL
Thanks again for the link!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I thought when I first saw the Danko grills they were a bit too much for me. But the more I looked the more I liked! So I did go ahead and order a custom grill from them, (upper and lower)
The picture they have on their web sight is the same color car as mine so I know once installed it’s going to look so much better then stock! I’m excited! LoL
Thanks again for the link!

Sweet anytime, brother I’m sure it’s gonna look bad ass

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They said it’ll be a minimum of 3-8 weeks of waiting before they’re shipped as all orders are custom built. It’s a bit long to wait but if it turns out half as nice as the pics on their sight it’ll be well worth it. I’m dreading the install process but I’ll post pics of the process.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You’d have to replace the whole front end to fit srt grills. Mine has a hellcat front end. But it looks sweeeeeeet!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Yes, it gonna be sweet. I remember I installed a Danko on my 08 and it was fun. Just take your time. You can do it. Check out my process

·
Registered
229 Posts
I wish I would of got one of these before I installed my Go-Rhino push bar grille guard. Now I’m kicking myself as it would of looked sweet with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts