Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone glad to be here !

I had a few questions if anyone is out there to help me.

1) can someone send me a link or help me find gloss front lip for the bumper. A link to a rear diffuser gloss and side apron for the rear. My car had square exhaust tips so it’s been so hard to find mods.
2) if I wanted to increase HP how could I do that would be safe for the car and I can get a lot of HP?
Thank you all

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western NY and congrats on the GT. I have heard people talk of adding a turbocharger or supercharger to their 3.6L V6. I don't have any information on it, but several companies sell kits. I'm sure a search will find something.

·
Registered
603 Posts
2) if I wanted to increase HP how could I do that would be safe for the car and I can get a lot of HP?
There are virtually no bolt-on performance parts available for the 3.6. The only way to build a significant amount of power is forced induction or chemical supercharging, in the form of nitrous oxide.

Two popular supercharger kits are Ripp and Sprintex. Either one will typically cost you more than the difference between your car and a comparable Hemi-equipped Charger, plus of course the cost of installation and tuning.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts