Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody, just thought i'd post up about my current mod. Wanna guess what it is :eek: a whole three rep points to the first one to accurately guess! (got this idea from srtandy another member) .
Its really not that difficult!.
Ready, set
Go!.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SRT engine swap
REPS! haha Yes! you guessed it, I just purchased this and it should be on its way soon! Im going to start a new thread, an actual Build thread so that ANYBODY wanting to do this can find information about it. Isnt she a beauty!

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
That's quite the mod! :TU:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Very nice and very ambitious. I wish you the best and hope to follow along on your journey through many pictures and posts as you go.

How much did you pay for the engine if i may ask and how many miles?

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks SRTANDY-----THE ULTIMATE MOD!

Well, this engine was posted on here a few months back,I got it for 3500 dollars Engine/Tranny/Computers. I believe it had 30,000 miles on it? not too bad i think!

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice! I wil be watching your progress! Not a bad deal for what all is included!
Watching My Progress!? Damn Dude i thought you were gonna be guiding me! haha No but seriously looking into a lot of guidance from speedlogix on this one!! We are going to have to exchange info.!:TU:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Good luck hope every thing go as plan

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good luck hope every thing go as plan
Thanks i know my Z family will keep me on the right track! Its going to take a little while, but it will be done! :wow:primarily i want to start a thread for others to see its possible. I know i was one of those people that drooled over the 6.1 Hemi for like three years! After everybody saying just trade up i want to show that its possible on a budget, and document Every aspect, and everything i do to get this done. :3-smash:

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha!! I will definitely be here to help!!! Just let me know :)
Yes sir, I will, and sooner than later. I just need to figure out a few things here and there, im not sure which route to go. I could transplant this engine and let her have a longer lifespan with some minor mods,,,,OR i could wait and put some LONG WORK hours i and get it 426'd.....i cant make up my mind but budget might mandate i just go with the motor in as is....its still a hell of an upgrade ! Mikey i will be in contact as i have a few important questions to ask before i get started! Im not :4-looney: im just excited!:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Now that's a mod!!!!...Congrats.... I keep turning the idea over in my head to do it in my magnum but it's not in the wallet right now...lol

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that's a mod!!!!...Congrats.... I keep turning the idea over in my head to do it in my magnum but it's not in the wallet right now...lol
This will be a total budget build bro. It will be slow going but it will happen. A 6.1 Wagon=sick!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I feel ya on the buget build... I'm working on my budget mod right now..gathering parts for the Chargum conversion..:TU:

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thats what im talkin bout boss, good luck, hope all goes well, i see we will both soon be posting build threads!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
DAMN!!!! Now that is a MOD! I hope it goes in without any issues brother!

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DAMN!!!! Now that is a MOD! I hope it goes in without any issues brother!
Ah man You and me both, its on a truck on its way, i should be receiving it sometime this weekend or mondayish...Cant wait, now the let the parts search begin!:3-smash:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Congrats man, good luck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts