Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently created a build thread to showcsde my build to date, but more importantly to show other owners what they can do and how much potential these cars have.

A post by ObnoXious392 showed me that it's working. He said:
"Holy.....cow.....I thought I had a the mod bug. This is an amazing list you have. Probably the biggest I've ever seen. Your car is beautiful. Thanks for posting all this, it gives me ideas as I'm sure other members. Alot of this stuff I didn't even know. I'm sure this will be very helpful to other members. So again thanks, I'll be following your next mods! Big ol 4 reps coming your way."

Helping others is what this forum is all about. Many people follow the posts in this discussion, but may not go into the other ones which I believe can be even more helpful. I know it's not my place, but would it be possible to have the admins throw this in as a sticky thread? I really think this will help out many current and future members.

So those of you with build threads please post them below! I'll start with mine:
http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=176896

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Most if not all of my mods came from seeing others and this forum has been great as far as help, and I try to pass help and advice on as I can. I never made a build thread but love reading others'. Keep it up everyone

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most if not all of my mods came from seeing others and this forum has been great as far as help, and I try to pass help and advice on as I can. I never made a build thread but love reading others'. Keep it up everyone
Good that is one of the best things about this forum. Glad to hear it. Why i tell everyone I know to join!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts
I've never done a build thread, it would've spanned a number of years and I've forgotten many of the things I've done. Maybe I should cobble one together from all my old posts.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never done a build thread, it would've spanned a number of years and I've forgotten many of the things I've done. Maybe I should cobble one together from all my old posts.
That's what I did, mine span almost 4 years now. It took me almost 8 hours to find everything gather pictures and put it together

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I for one would really like to see this!:TU: Thinking of either the inertia 400 short block or the BES 392 next year before my engine blows up. LOL

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I for one would really like to see this!:TU: Thinking of either the inertia 400 short block or the BES 392 next year before my engine blows up. LOL
I want to do the BES 392 down the road

·
Registered
13,019 Posts
I sticky'd this thread, but I will come back once in awhile and delete all the comment posts, so it has only pertinent posts with thread links. To keep it lean and mean. We don't want comment posts to outnumber posts with build links.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sticky'd this thread, but I will come back once in awhile and delete all the comment posts, so it has only pertinent posts with thread links. To keep it lean and mean. We don't want comment posts to outnumber posts with build links.
Awesome thanks (although I'm sure this post will get deleted lol)

·
Registered
127 Posts
It would be way easier if you could create a subforum for build threads, as seen on many car forums. This way, people could just roam in the "Build threads" without having to go into a thread to find other people builds.

It would take some time for the mods to move the existing build threads, but this topic could help locate the "active" threads that owner wants moved.

Just an idea ;)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would be way easier if you could create a subforum for build threads, as seen on many car forums. This way, people could just roam in the "Build threads" without having to go into a thread to find other people builds.

It would take some time for the mods to move the existing build threads, but this topic could help locate the "active" threads that owner wants moved.

Just an idea ;)
It sounds like a very good idea, but I am not sure that it is actually feasible because of the number of build threads so far. It was definitely be a good idea in the future.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Here is the link to my personal build:

http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=176516

It's mostly just the small stuff I've been working on right now, I'm at the point now that pretty much anything I want to do is $300 or more so mine will slow up a bit. All of my ideas have been pulled from others on this same site. This is honestly one of the best groups I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of!

Keep up the great builds everybody. MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
So I recently created a build thread to showcsde my build to date, but more importantly to show other owners what they can do and how much potential these cars have.

A post by ObnoXious392 showed me that it's working. He said:
"Holy.....cow.....I thought I had a the mod bug. This is an amazing list you have. Probably the biggest I've ever seen. Your car is beautiful. Thanks for posting all this, it gives me ideas as I'm sure other members. Alot of this stuff I didn't even know. I'm sure this will be very helpful to other members. So again thanks, I'll be following your next mods! Big ol 4 reps coming your way."

Helping others is what this forum is all about. Many people follow the posts in this discussion, but may not go into the other ones which I believe can be even more helpful. I know it's not my place, but would it be possible to have the admins throw this in as a sticky thread? I really think this will help out many current and future members.

So those of you with build threads please post them below! I'll start with mine:
http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=176896
Hi Dear,
thanks for build thread!

I'm amazed or your information. I believe it can help us in a more.

Hope will get more n more instruction from you end. :):):)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts