Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks awesome, another guy I follow had done this to his but after two days ripped a CV boot on his driver's side front and returned it to stock. Any issues with yours so far?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
My H&R Springs are arriving tomorrow!! Putting them on Sun...cannot wait! Had the H&R's on many of my cars before and always loved the ride and they always look great!

Reactions: Sfgiants

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nope, rides smooth
Awesome man, I'm still considering my options. I'm getting a lot of differing opinions and info about rwd springs fitting and not fitting. I've seen a few guys saying they run rt or srt stock springs but I take that with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Installed my H&R's and they ride nice and smooth! Corners and eats up the road like it's nothing, and no rubbing or scraping...

Before:

20190504_165054.jpg

And after:

IMG_20190622_141525_0.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks awesome! I've decided to mod my stock springs for the time being, I'd like to get coil overs but that's out of reach atm lol

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Looks awesome! I've decided to mod my stock springs for the time being, I'd like to get coil overs but that's out of reach atm lol
Thanks! Yeah, I totally know the feeling, that's why I didn't go with coilovers just yet...though maybe should've...

Def post up when you do mod your stockers, interested in seeing the height difference :)

Reactions: Ryan Hopkins

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, I totally know the feeling, that's why I didn't go with coilovers just yet...though maybe should've...

Def post up when you do mod your stockers, interested in seeing the height difference :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Absolutely will do!

·
Registered
75 Posts

Here it is! Totally forgot to post it when I did it lol. Been a year now and so far, it handles way better, looks much better and rides the exact same as stock. With the exception of bad potholes or bumps, it hits hard on them but that comes with the territory. Glad I went this route instead of the H&Rs. Not as much of a drop and the car is a blast to drive in the snow and ice lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are you guys running the H&R 50881-4 springs for the V8 AWD Vehicles? I just purchased a set and from what I see here, looks good.
Looks like most guys are, and yeah, they do look very nice! And for what its worth, dropping the whole rear cradle is so much quicker and easier than the other method when you go to install them! Enjoy, post a pic when you're done!

Reactions: BadBull
1 - 17 of 17 Posts