Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
It’s a wrap....Like a dark tint. I got it all done at the same time. Meaning my clear bra roof wrap marker lights and taillight...but luxeauto some great ones it’s site.
I have the F8 green. I'm going to get matte black vinyl wrap done to the door handles and gas cap. I'm curious if I could have them wrap the tail light too now lol. I'm debadging the chrome DODGE letters and keeping the matte black"charger" and "R/T" badge. Any chance when you're bored and free you can post a picture of your car from the back end? I would greatly appreciate it!! Either way thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s a wrap....Like a dark tint. I got it all done at the same time. Meaning my clear bra roof wrap marker lights and taillight...but luxeauto some great ones it’s site.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the F8 green. I'm going to get matte black vinyl wrap done to the door handles and gas cap. I'm curious if I could have them wrap the tail light too now lol. I'm debadging the chrome DODGE letters and keeping the matte black"charger" and "R/T" badge. Any chance when you're bored and free you can post a picture of your car from the back end? I would greatly appreciate it!! Either way thanks for the reply.
I DID POST THE PIC AS YOU WAS TYPING THIS LOOKS LIKE..LMAO

·
Registered
17 Posts
When you take the chrome DODGE letters off are there indents of the letters in the light? The car looks amazing!!!
Btw, saw another post where the guy said his 2013 had indents, but his 2017 doesn't at all. He was talking about how the newer ones definitely aren't recessed aka leaving dents behind so should be all good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts