Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Halos and grill lights and scanners Oh my!

So I was a little bored last night after finishing the re-do of my grill lights and adding the AAC V2 scanner lights to the lower grill area. They are installed behind some of Mo's lower grill honeycomb inserts. The camera is a cheapie so it doesn't do the lights justice but I think it shows them through well enough. Enjoy...:D

YouTube - Dodge Charger R/T with AAC halos and V2 scanner bars

DrBill

Reactions: Bullish

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
That is great Bill!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:shakehead:Wow...40+ views and only one comment...feeling no love from the Z...:i_rolleyes:LOL

Thanks Keon!

DrBill

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
It looks outstanding brother! The HALOs look awesome on your ride. I see them and it makes me want to get a set but I hear of issues with them all the time so I am on the fence. We have alot of other like MODs on our Chargers though.

I have a question for you. What is the length of the braided hose that runs from your CAI?

Thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to measure it for u...I bought the kit from BMC and they were perfect fit.

DrBill

Reactions: trainedkilla

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
what lights did you use for your grill? Im about to put 4-38" strips in the upper grille and 1-2 in the lower grille

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I'll have to measure it for u...I bought the kit from BMC and they were perfect fit.

DrBill
Thanks bro, I think it is the 8" hose but not sure.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Bull...thanks bro, means alot coming form you!
@Eric...TOp grill has the Tri-chip silicone incased superLEDs from Oz...2 sets pointing down from the radiator support brackets, 2 sets of the normal LEDs pointing up on onthe bumper. Lower grill has the 2 V2 scanner bars from AAC. I originally had the tri chips directly on the grill but they were too bright and I wanted the diffuse look to the grill.

DrBill

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Do you have a link? Im not sure whats your talking about. But everything looks awesome Bill, keep up the good work bro!

·
Registered
733 Posts
It looks outstanding brother! The HALOs look awesome on your ride. I see them and it makes me want to get a set but I hear of issues with them all the time so I am on the fence. We have alot of other like MODs on our Chargers though.

I have a question for you. What is the length of the braided hose that runs from your CAI?

Thanks
Killa- There are actually more problems with HID's than Halos and if you get them from AAC or the other Vendors on here, I'm sure they will help you out if you have any problems...!! All I read about on all the forums is HID issues. I say pull the trigger.

·
Registered
733 Posts
So I was a little bored last night after finishing the re-do of my grill lights and adding the AAC V2 scanner lights to the lower grill area. They are installed behind some of Mo's lower grill honeycomb inserts. The camera is a cheapie so it doesn't do the lights justice but I think it shows them through well enough. Enjoy...:D

YouTube - Dodge Charger R/T with AAC halos and V2 scanner bars

DrBill
I Can't view the video from my work, but your signature pic looks Bad Ass!!! I love the red Halos. I have the duals and the red actually looks better on your ride!!! Did you get 8K Halos or 6K? or is there even such thing???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts