Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my goodyear eagles finally pushed me too far. Every take off from a light included lots of spinning (dry or wet), the steering sucked, road noise was rediculous, and the rear tires were overinflated and wore the tread at the center down to the wear bars. So after some scrimping, researching and ordering, I now have 4 Hankook Ventus V12s and I have to say, I know its early (only 25 miles on them), but Im in love. Zero road noice (radio off and I cant hear anything), the drive is smooth as glass (had it up to 80), and it seems like my car is on rails during turns. I love them. Should make this weekends Laps for Charity at Texas motorspeedway that much more enjoyable. Heres some pics.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Nice, I know a few people who have them and love them..:TU:

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I had hankooks on my old school (22's) and they were a dream. No road noise and just smooth.

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How are they once theyve worn down a bit, or in the rain?

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I had about 30,000 miles on my car when I sold it and they were still going strong. They were good wet or dry.

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OUtstanding. That pretty much echoes all the reviews

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I got the same old goodyears as well and have the same problem. Traction in the rain is ridiculous. Im glad you found something better.

·
Staffing since 2008
20,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the same old goodyears as well and have the same problem. Traction in the rain is ridiculous. Im glad you found something better.
I know. I freaking hate them. Its like driving on ice all the time

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
The tires look HUGE compared to my rubber bands! LMAO!

I hear good things about them also.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Those tire are very good...I had mine for about 1500 miles and they are a dream so far versus those rsa's it came with...That was my first upgrade I purchased as soon as I got my car....245s in front and 255s in rear.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Congrat's Jeremy! :TU: Those look great! I'm glad you like em!

·
9,646 Posts
its what jen with with on hers too. I've heard no complaints. I only with they have more of a shoulder/rim guard on them.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I live in the desert and when it rarely rains, the road is very slippery. With my goodyears, I made a turn in a busy intersection and lost traction and spun around 180 degrees.

I think I'll be getting the Hankooks with my Vipers through Factory Repros package deal.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I just replaced my old ones, no tread and still handled nice, these new ones are even better riding. Gotta Love em.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just got a really good quote for hankook ipike winter tires today $180cdn per tire +$80 for 18" rims cheaper than 20" tires without rims. Has anybody tried these?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts