Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give some kudos to folks at Petty's Garage. I was thinking of getting a strut bar for my '11 Charger R/T. We talked awhile about how I drove and such. When it was all over, I decided not to get one. I am older, and on the streets I drive older. I really appreciate the fact that they would rather lose a sale, than disappoint a potential customer. Thank again, Petty's Garage!!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I want to give some kudos to folks at Petty's Garage. I was thinking of getting a strut bar for my '11 Charger R/T. We talked awhile about how I drove and such. When it was all over, I decided not to get one. I am older, and on the streets I drive older. I really appreciate the fact that they would rather lose a sale, than disappoint a potential customer. Thank again, Petty's Garage!!!
That is pretty cool, I mean, how many G's will you be pulling sitting in traffic anyways? lol good call man, that was nice of them to be honest with you.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Kudos to Petty Garage.
However...
Even though I'm older and "drive older" sometimes you just gotta buy a "performance" part because it looks cool. I know some of the things I have/will put on my baby will never be put to the test. But...
:)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kudos to Petty Garage.
However...
Even though I'm older and "drive older" sometimes you just gotta buy a "performance" part because it looks cool. I know some of the things I have/will put on my baby will never be put to the test. But...
:)
I know what you mean. I have plenty of "mods". I have a Diablo T-1000 tuner, Frankentake IV CAI, R-1 drilled/slotted rotors. SuperBee type striping, and others. The return on this wasn't enough, and the guys at Petty were honest about it.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I had good dealings with the Petty Garage. I decided to put the front strut bar on my R/T because it is supposed to help on hard braking or cornering.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts