Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ay Family I'm Looking For Sum Headers For My 2.7L Would Anybody be able to help me out, even if I have to have them customized so anyone with answers let me know asap..

·
Registered
688 Posts
I haven't ever seen a company that sells those. I think someone on here had some custom made locally.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm definitely trying to find someone who could customize some for me I definitely need me some Headers ASAP..

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Yeah they aren't any that are out commercially for the 2.7L.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
1. No, just no. You can't even remotely get high performance out of that engine. It's more likely to catch fire first.
2. C'mon man, this thread is seven years old lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1. No, just no. You can't even remotely get high performance out of that engine. It's more likely to catch fire first.
So my 19
so my 1987 el camino is so older n it smokes most cars in here not offending nobody

·
Registered
520 Posts
so my 1987 el camino is so older n it smokes most cars in here not offending nobody
[/QUOTE]

Not if it had the 2.7, it wouldn't, lol. I think that's the point? Your El Camino would be putting more than 190 hp to the crank.

·
Registered
6 Posts
All I was asking was for help n all you guys do is just bully people . I kn my 2.7L won’t be fast Is to of a small engine .. but who doesn’t wanna modify the car .. have a great life I really thought this was gonna be a great grouping to get pointers not to get put down..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not if it had the 2.7, it wouldn't, lol. I think that's the point? Your El Camino would be putting more than 190 hp to the crank.
[/QUOTE]
U can bring Ur r/t and I can show you what a big blocked us .. I don’t race for money I race for plate I want your car shoes.. I have 32 on my wall u can be my 33

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
U can bring Ur r/t and I can show you what a big blocked us .. I don’t race for money I race for plate I want your car shoes.. I have 32 on my wall u can be my 33
♫♫ Oh little town of Methlehem, how bright thou crack pipe shines.... ♫♫

·
Registered
520 Posts
♫♫ Oh little town of Methlehem, how bright thou crack pipe shines.... ♫♫
I'm still trying to find the bullying, or to understand what the El Camino had to do with the topic? And racing for "car shoes" and hanging 33 on the wall? That was funny (if Troll-ish). Smh

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'm still trying to find the bullying, or to understand what the El Camino had to do with the topic? And racing for "car shoes" and hanging 33 on the wall? That was funny (if Troll-ish). Smh
I think (THINK) he's saying his big block El Camino will take all comers.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'm not sure which is more impressive...your translation abilities, or the mad skill of whomever sold a self-proclaimed highly successful street racer a 2.7 Charger.
I defer to that particular salesman lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts