Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
If it was my car, I would start by checking fuses, then all connections under the seat. Make sure everything is connected properly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hello drivers heated seat not working,any help would be great !
Uncle,

My 2012 R/T had this issue with the rear seat heaters. If you pushed the heater button on the back of the center console you could hear it try to click on but nothing else. The dealer had to replace both the heater elements. If you have put any kind of heavy pressure (like a knee) in the front seat or you have kids that jump around the car it could have damaged the heating element. BUT...check with the fuses first.:TU:

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
The 2012 MY fuse for front heated seats is in the Rear Power Distribution Center (in the trunk next to the battery). It's fuse #51.
In addition to checking the fuse, plug a OBD2/CAN scan tool into the OBD2 port and see if any DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) are posted. There are DTCs for the switch, heater control, heated seat module, etc ... If any DTCs are posted they will give you a clue where to look (seat element, switches or the heated seat module).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts