Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, having issues with drivers side not getting any heat, the passengers side works fine could it be the actuator even though I dont hear any funny clicking sounds from under the dash? I have tried playing with controls several different times and ways to adjust heat or a/c
When turning car on I can hear the vents moving also and again no weird or unusual sounds thanks in advance

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on heater issues... tried flushing heater core but no luck, I then took a look at actuator on passenger side and I can see it moving as I adjust heat up and down, I then went over to the drivers side and from what I can see the actuator doesn't move when adjusting heat, my question tho is after watching several videos they all show a clicking sound when replacing them but mine doesnt make any sound does that matter? Can it still need to be replaced even with no clicking sound?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
175 Posts
I would say that it is your actuator since you don't see it moving, but I'm not sure about the clicking sound cause I know that it is very common to hear that when it goes bad, but yours could have just entirely went bad and won't even produce the clicking sound

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts