Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I have a 2019 Scat Pack and I am looking to modify my intake. I am wondering if the OEM hellcat air tube (or snorkel... whatever its called) [Mopar 68424623AA] that allows direct air to the intake will fit an aFe Momentum GT?? Are the diameters the same?

I know, I know, I know... that CAI aren't a life-changing modification and cost $$$ for little change..... I get that.

I'm just wanting the air tube with an enclosed CAI. I know about the hellcat airbox. Just wondering if there was another filter system besides that would work.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mwewy0351,

According to this forum below it will fit I’m in the same shoes right now. Currently have the hellcat box and snorkel already but don’t like the air tube between TB and air box. I feel like having a solid tube will make a smoother and airflow to the TB. i feel that you get a better Venturi affect with the momentum gt box due to the cone shape tube feeding into the throttle body. Let me know if it work for you if you pull the trigger on it.

https://www.charger forums.com/threads/2019-scat-pack-hellcat-lower-airbox-or-cai.383225/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mwewy0351,

According to this forum below it will fit I’m in the same shoes right now. Currently have the hellcat box and snorkel already but don’t like the air tube between TB and air box. I feel like having a solid tube will make a smoother and airflow to the TB. i feel that you get a better Venturi affect with the momentum gt box due to the cone shape tube feeding into the throttle body. Let me know if it work for you if you pull the trigger on it.

https://www.charger forums.com/threads/2019-scat-pack-hellcat-lower-airbox-or-cai.383225/
Thanks for the info. There is a picture in that post of a white charger (although SXT) with the aFe CAI and the mopar snorkel... that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you. If i pull the trigger on it, I will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2016 SRT Charger Jazz Blue, A8
31 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Not sure, but I bought it new just last summer. The instructions say "CAI2-DH64-11".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts