Dodge Charger Forum banner

Hellcat Spoiler 2011-2018 Models

For Sale! 
3K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  DCMX5 
#1 ·
Putting up for sale a brand new, never installed, Hellcat rear spoiler from spoiler kings. Bought this on January 23rd and planned to have it installed along with several other pieces my body shop is working on for me, but decided I personally really didn't prefer it to the stock, more subtle, spoiler.

From the seller:

This spoiler is the same size and shape as the 2015 - 2017 factory Hellcat spoiler and will also fit the 2011 - 2014 Chargers, it does not have the same hole pattern as the pedestal style factory spoiler.

IN PRIMER AND READY FOR PAINT

Wrapped and boxed and comes with everything that came in the package (double sided tape, etc). Asking $60 plus shipping.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle White Automotive design

See less See more
#2 ·
any pics of the actual spoiler as I'm definitely interested if it mounts to my 2017 without having to drill holes

#3 · (Edited)
I can take pictures if you really need me to but I had wrapped/taped it back up in the styrofoam shipping stuff when I decided not to install it. It's exactly what you see above, just primered/not painted. You do not need to drill holes to install it, just know that there will be holes in the outer side areas because it's not a 3-piece like the stock R/T spoiler.

People use little black plugs and silicone to fill them, which you can buy from any Home Depot/Lowes, and some people even paint the plugs body color. The only time you see those is when you have the trunk open though. There are plenty of youtube videos you can check out of people who have done the spoiler swap to see what I'm talking about. Hope this is helpful.

#5 ·
Oh ok, yes I know of the install and everything just worried on whether or not it would align with the current holes already in the trunk lid from my factory spoiler. Some of the aftermarket spoiler required for holes to be drilled but if you say the line up, i definitely want to get it from you. How much with shipping to 30096?

#12 ·
I do not know anyone who has drilled new holes to install it. It comes with double sided tape and my understanding is you use the original holes in the middle portion of the trunk to bolt it down. You do not use the holes on the outer portions of the trunk above the turn signals (obviously)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.