Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Been on the forum for about a year now, but this is my first post. I've always been into Chargers - my dad had a 1969 that was stolen back in '74 (that's a story for another time haha)- so I've always shared his love of cars and naturally, Dodge Chargers. Got my first one last June and I've been in love with it ever since. Mine is a 2014 SXT RWD in Granite Crystal Metallic (looove the color) and man do I love how it looks, rides and drives. Not too many mods yet, just some black rims added to complement the color (looks so much better than stock) and some moderate tint. Happy to be in a place where others share a love of cars and more specifically, chargers. This site seems to be an excellent resource and I appreciate you all here that make this forum a great place to be.

I currently live in St. Paul, MN but will be moving to Denver, CO next month. If any of you Colorado residents have any suggestions for car shows, shops etc. please let me know!

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hello and welcome from Denver! There is definitely plenty to see and do here and car shows are all over..usually on the weekends, and our Raceway (Bandimere) is always kicking in the summer months! Hit me up when you get in and I can attempt to point you in the right directions lol!

You'll also enjoy going through our mountain passes in that '14 of yours!!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. I can't give any advice on Denver, other then it's a beautiful city. Visited a couple times.

·
Registered
2017 Charger R/T Blacktop
3,564 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
4,389 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Atlanta!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello and welcome from Denver! There is definitely plenty to see and do here and car shows are all over..usually on the weekends, and our Raceway (Bandimere) is always kicking in the summer months! Hit me up when you get in and I can attempt to point you in the right directions lol!

You'll also enjoy going through our mountain passes in that '14 of yours!!!
Hell yeah, can't wait! Thanks everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts