Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Can't help you with the cam swap question, but beautiful car!

Reactions: Midtown3470

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I would personally go aftermarket cam as you can get the correct cam and dialed in specifically for what your setup is, and is what you are looking to attain (ie: more/deeper lobe @idle, aggressive yet still streetable, constant power over full RPM band VS power on the lower/or higher ends, etc...); and do the 392 Intake swap!

Agree with others, absolutely beautiful R/T!!! Love the lowered stance and the rims......and yes, the rear window light lol!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@MadMaxx thanks so much for love and info. Guess I need to do a lot more research. Guess I'm scared to go too hard being that I want to make sure I dont harm my car.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
@MadMaxx thanks so much for love and info. Guess I need to do a lot more research. Guess I'm scared to go too hard being that I want to make sure I dont harm my car.
No worries at all brother! You could always source out performance shops near you and get their recommendations as to which route to go with based on your setup...which a lot of us do! Also, you might get access to a Dyno and get some pulls on it for baselines!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries at all brother! You could always source out performance shops near you and get their recommendations as to which route to go with based on your setup...which a lot of us do! Also, you might get access to a Dyno and get some pulls on it for baselines!
Right ...I forgot about a baseline. Thanks so much!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts