Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I’m a new member with you , I’m from Saudi Arabia, I’m owner Daytona 392 2018 & Jeep Srt 2014 , I need old version of Tazer Zautomotive by direct URL I need version update 2.3.0 or older

Regards

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I have version 2.3.2

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
The forum only supports uploading compressed files with the filetype of "zip". The Tazer file is already compressed with a filetype of "zfw". The Tazer 2.3.2 file is attached below with the "zip" extension. After you download the file to your computer, rename/change the filetype back to "zfw".

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
The forum only supports uploading compressed files with the filetype of "zip". The Tazer file is already compressed with a filetype of "zfw". The Tazer 2.3.2 file is attached below with the "zip" extension. After you download the file to your computer, rename/change the filetype back to "zfw".
I really appreciate it
Thaaaaanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey bro i tried to upload the file but it didn't realy work with me I changed the file name to zfw

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
You have to use the "Z Automotive Programming Utility (ZPU)" to change the firmware on the Tazer. It can be downloaded from the Z-Automotive website. Tazer Update – Z Automotive

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
You need to know what directory the zfw file is stored in on your computer (I use a Windows/PC). I plug in the Tazer to a USB port. Wait a few minutes for the computer-to-Tazer link to get established. Than I launch the Programming Utility.

I click "Program" and a Select Firmware window pops up. I click "Select Firmware" and it opens a Windows Explorer window. Then navigate to the directory where the zfw file is stored, select the file and click "open".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts