1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
This amp will be more than enough. Not for sure what the RMS is for the sub but you can wire the amp/sub 2-Ohm and you will have RMS at 900W which is good.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I agree that the Amp is more than sufficient.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its 1000w rms 2000 max

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
It will be slightly underpowered but is still sufficient, just wire it up at 2-Ohm to get 900W RMS.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dam so you say that amp still not gonna hit it like it should

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
not to maximize the sub. I check the specs on the amp and thats the most you can get out of it. It will still slam. The RMS will give you 900W RMS but if you crank it you can peak it out at 1800W, but you never want to play your amp or sub at peak. You will not notice the difference between 900w and 1000w unless you are doing SQL competitions. Just make sure your enclosure is built to specs for the sub and give the amp proper cooling and you will be okay.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
For the same price you can get this amp from MB Quart and running 2-Ohm load from 1000W RMS and peak 2000W. This is also a 1-Ohm stable amp. Has free shipping and a remote bass control knob. I am running MB Quart for my audio setup and I have 3 of their amps and they are built like a tank.

[url]http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewitem_c.php?id=17762[/URL]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im actually getting my custom fiberglass box tomorrow and this thing is huge heres a pic

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
Nice box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude from my work wanted to build a fiberglass box just because so im gettin a deal on it.. like 75 dollars lol cant beat it... sprayed black and sittin all the way back in the truck but still able to get to the spare and battery

·
Registered
13,506 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this better than the red and yellow tops??

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I think they are all comparable. But yellow tops are bigger and more expensive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts