Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a personalized plate for my Charger.
I was on the CA DMV site, they have setup where you can choose your name for your plate, then hit the button to see if it is available, plus it has a little license plate for you to see what it will look like.

So far, what is NOT taken, that I thought of is:
MOPWR 6
seeing I have a V-6, and MOPWR= mopar and more power mixed together, do you think people would get it? I know gear-heads would and that all that matters.

And yeah, thats all I can come up with!
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just ordered a military plate, CHARG.
Thats cool...see the thing is, living close to San Diego, if I put anything like that on my plate, everyone will think I am a SD Chargers Fan, which I am not lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Kinda mixing your car color with mopar. Are you looking to use something along the lines of Mopar? Or can it be anything?

MOPRL 6 (almost sounds like some type of oil) lol...
IVRY 6 (your car color and engine size)
CALIPAR (your state and end of mopar)
MOCAL 6 (mo for mopar, cal for cali and engine size)

I'm sure we'll come up with some better ones, just threw these together to maybe get the ball rolling!!

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
I think putting mopar or charger on the plate is too obvious. The car is fast, good looking, you put something even more fun like that in the plate, could be more interesting.

CM AT ME
FST PRL
WITE HOT
ENVY ME
300 WHP
DONTASK
H8TERS
LKATDIS
IDAREU

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! Thanks for all the ideas so far. When I get home tonight ill punch those into the DMV's site and see what's available!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oops, so sorry.

HEY! How about Padre? :i_rolleyes:
Hahah don't be sorry! Padre...hmmmm everyone may think I'm a Catholic priest! Lol

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
400 cubes of Goodness!!!
10,995 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I've never been a big fan if personalized plates, though I have no idea why. Maybe it is just that there are far too many that are really stupid.

6BALLS
MOPAR6

I don't know.... what else are you into? I would think if you really want Mopar in the name, it should not be spelled differently...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I've never been a big fan if personalized plates, though I have no idea why. Maybe it is just that there are far too many that are really stupid.

6BALLS
MOPAR6

I don't know.... what else are you into? I would think if you really want Mopar in the name, it should not be spelled differently...
Yeah, I agree with you on the MOPAR name, and anything with MOPAR spelled normally is already taken.
6balls, lol I like that one, I will give it a try...EDIT, crap, its taken

I can get it like this RU FAAST !
OR RU FASTT

1 - 20 of 34 Posts