Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have a strange request, but need your help! Does anyone live anywhere near Gatlinburg (off I-40 or I-75) and have room in your garage to store our Charger for a couple of days in June? Here's the deal ...

Kris and I are coming up from FL to Gatty and bringing 2 vehicles - his SRT8 Charger and my Excursion ... for all the vendor stuff. (I am not sure my Challenger will be ready, so not getting my hopes or plans up for it.) I have family in Illinois and a chance to obtain one of the many antique cars in our family, so am wanting go to Illinois before the Gatty event, but don't want to drive both vehicles all that way. My plan is to drive up to Gatty on Saturday June 6th, leave Kris' Charger somewhere safe and protected either the night of the 6th or morning of the 7th, continue on to Illinois Sunday the 7th. We'll spend Monday - Wednesday with my family in Illinois and hopefully trailer a car back to Gatty on Thursday. Then, we'll pick up Kris' car from wherever it's being stored and attend the entire Gatty events Friday - Saturday.

Can anyone help with the storage of Kris' Charger, pleeeeeeease? :4-wavey:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
***Bump :TU:

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
I have a stupid question...... would you rather one of us drive it up to gatty ?

I know Kris might not be thrilled with the idea but if could always sit at one of our (FLA) houses and be driven up if you can't find a place to store it

·
9 Second Club
32,307 Posts
It might be worth a call to the hotel and see if they have a good spot you can leave it. You also might want to PM Krazy Kim....she has a contact at the hotel which Im sure is probably the best person to talk to about this. Another suggestion is to park it at the local police station:D

·
Meet in the Mountains June 8-11, 2018
19,017 Posts
Lisa, I sent a PM to a member on th 300 side that lives in Gatty. I'll let you know what he says. Also, we had a member join a couple weeks ago that's from Gatty. He said he has 5 acres if we need to store any trailers or anything. I can give you his info or contact him for you if you want.

Let me know.

·
Registered
25,912 Posts
Lisa, I sent a PM to a member on th 300 side that lives in Gatty. I'll let you know what he says. Also, we had a member join a couple weeks ago that's from Gatty. He said he has 5 acres if we need to store any trailers or anything. I can give you his info or contact him for you if you want.

Let me know.
Thats right I remember him..
Thats where I will be camping out next year.. :D

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
You could also try a local Fire Station. We let people leave their cars with us all the time as long as there is space. I would be happy to accompany you if needed.

·
H-D 883 IRON
12,781 Posts
Well I'm in Kansas so I don't think I can be much help :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hey PM me if you want to leave it in Knoxville. I can make room in my garage for it. I was planning to drive by your shop one day next week anyways since I am down here in FL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts