Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just put the bt egr block plate on my 5.7 and my predator doesn't have the egr turn off. so now i get a check engine light. what can ido for this, i bought my predator in may 2010 so its an updated version.

Please help.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey i just put the bt egr block plate on my 5.7 and my predator doesn't have the egr turn off. so now i get a check engine light. what can ido for this, i bought my predator in may 2010 so its an updated version.

Please help.
Ed

You can back date ( that is what i call it ) the predator to earlier crom , in 09 and up Diablo does not allow you to turn off the EGR or rear 02 sensors for EPA reasons, I have done this numerous times for local LX'ers works just fine , I recommend the r12 crom , if you cant get it from Diablo let me know I have a copy I can email you ..UPDATE I forgot to mention as you guys probably already know . You must restore your car back to original Tune before performing crom update , I would also recommend back your predator up and any cutom and stock tunes you have on it.

Bill

·
Registered
12,833 Posts
Reps to you Bill for hooking him up that way.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Can you email it to me also? I just bought the EGR block off plate as well.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I got it! Thanks alot brother!

·
Brick killed a guy!
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ed

You can back date ( that is what i call it ) the predator to earlier crom , in 09 and up Diablo does not allow you to turn off the EGR or rear 02 sensors for EPA reasons, I have done this numerous times for local LX'ers works just fine , I recommend the r12 crom , if you cant get it from Diablo let me know I have a copy I can email you ..UPDATE I forgot to mention as you guys probably already know . You must restore your car back to original Tune before performing crom update , I would also recommend back your predator up and any cutom and stock tunes you have on it.

Bill

Bill pm sent brother.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts