Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I need help looking for a part. It’s the ashtray WITHOUT the heated seat controls. I need this exact one in the picture. I can’t find it on eBay or anywhere. Can someone help me? Thx
2008 Dodge Charger.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
That's terrible. I can keep an eye out next time I go. Is your original broken? Won't open?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's terrible. I can keep an eye out next time I go. Is your original broken? Won't open?
No I have a open bin one and I want to replace it with the storage one. If you can find one for me it’ll help a lot. I live in the country so the nearest yard is almost two hours away and they don’t sell chargers there

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Do you have a Pn? I can take a look around and ask my friend who works at dodge

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
No I have a open bin one and I want to replace it with the storage one. If you can find one for me it’ll help a lot. I live in the country so the nearest yard is almost two hours away and they don’t sell chargers there
Wow, I've never actually seen one like that (open bin, p/n 4662065AB)

This would be an easy find if it weren't for the dash redesign in 2008 lol. Found 3 right off the bat on ebay for 05-07's lol. Apparently your version is quite popular and a dime a dozen on ebay lol. So after looking through the 08LX parts book, I'm reasonably certain p/n 68041497AA is what you want, but a new one isn't exactly cheap. I'll give a look see next time I'm in one of the yards.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, I've never actually seen one like that (open bin, p/n 4662065AB)
View attachment 122268

This would be an easy find if it weren't for the dash redesign in 2008 lol. Found 3 right off the bat on ebay for 05-07's lol. Apparently your version is quite popular and a dime a dozen on ebay lol. So after looking through the 08LX parts book, I'm reasonably certain p/n 68041497AA is what you want, but a new one isn't exactly cheap. I'll give a look see next time I'm in one of the yards.
Ya I have a open bin one. I checked eBay and they all of heated seat options. And most are for 06-07 but I need a 08 no heated seats and I know the 06-07 won’t fit like in this image

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I browse Veldmans, look HERE auto parts site and find lots of parts I need. They post lots of photos of the cars. You gotta learn how to work their pages but it can pay off.

For instance I was looking to convert my 2013 to paddle shifters but no listings for them and seen a steering column listing photo with the wheel still on it with blown air bag.
I just could see the paddles just peeking out. I called and they pulled the wheel for me shipped for $75.00. You cannot find most of the bezels now if you wanted to convert, and the center back bezel is well over $100.00.

Find a car with the part in the area of interest and browse the photos. You may get lucky. I got fans, paddle wheel, a 3.06 open diff from them. They get it on the truck fast.

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I browse Veldmans, look HERE auto parts site and find lots of parts I need. They post lots of photos of the cars. You gotta learn how to work their pages but it can pay off.

For instance I was looking to convert my 2013 to paddle shifters but no listings for them and seen a steering column listing photo with the wheel still on it with blown air bag.
I just could see the paddles just peeking out. I called and they pulled the wheel for me shipped for $75.00. You cannot find most of the bezels now if you wanted to convert, and the center back bezel is well over $100.00.

Find a car with the part in the area of interest and browse the photos. You may get lucky. I got fans, paddle wheel, a 3.06 open diff from them. They get it on the truck fast.

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

View attachment 122272
Nope they didn’t have it

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Good

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hi. I need help looking for a part. It’s the ashtray WITHOUT the heated seat controls. I need this exact one in the picture. I can’t find it on eBay or anywhere. Can someone help me? Thx
2008 Dodge Charger.
View attachment 122264
It's a long shot, BUT: Call 277-572-0151 tomorrow and ask for BYRD or DAVID. They're in Clearwater, Florida and closed today. They're parting out at least one 2008 Charger. I can't see the ashtray in the pictures they posted, but you might get lucky!
00S0S_662kaDkmV3F_0CI0n7_600x450.jpg
01010_3nfEtaEwecF_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts