Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my car alarm just goes off when it wants to .then a minute ago it just Crunk up by itself ....I thought about key fob battery changed it and new car battery it's still doing it ...I am taking it to dodge Wednesday morning. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS????
I never had so many problems with my sxt as I do this RT...
PLEASE HELP!
ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I have not had this issue but do you have an aftermarket car alarm or remote start system installed?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never had anything done to my car other than air intake .....my car is push to start ,factory alarm and yes the key fob has where I can crank it from the key.its really strange .I don't see where anyone has had this issue.Any idea? I am taking it to dodge in the morning

·
Registered
399 Posts
No idea on why that is happening, but I do like the "just Crunk up by itself". I'm going to have to steal that and re-use it somewhere! :p:p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so my car alarm just goes off when it wants to .then a minute ago it just Crunk up by itself ....I thought about key fob battery changed it and new car battery it's still doing it ...I am taking it to dodge Wednesday morning. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS????
I never had so many problems with my sxt as I do this RT...
PLEASE HELP!
ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE?
Yes, please keep us informed.
HEADS UP !!!
JUST NOW FOUND OUT IT IS THE RF HUB AND BOTH FOBS HAD TO BE REPLACED!!!
THANK YOU ALL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts