Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stirring the Pot!
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Zondervan,

All I have ever done is ask questions. Never have I said anything derogatory to you or your company. All I want are answers. I'm going to keep on asking questions until someone gives me answers. Some people are afraid to answer the questions that I am asking. I don't know why. But someday someone will. Until that day I will keep on asking my questions.

Thanks for your time,
Bill DeWald

I'm not hiding behind anything! I'm making plans to attend shows this year hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
dude, you just sounded like neo talking to the matrix. sorry to jack your thread, but it is what i do...
Mr. Zondervan,

All I have ever done is ask questions. Never have I said anything derogatory to you or your company. All I want are answers. I'm going to keep on asking questions until someone gives me answers. Some people are afraid to answer the questions that I am asking. I don't know why. But someday someone will. Until that day I will keep on asking my questions.

Thanks for your time,
Bill DeWald

I'm not hiding behind anything! I'm making plans to attend shows this year hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Well I am pretty sure I don't want to know what happened now but I hope Tommy is going to stick to his word and take care of the people here very soon

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hook up charger rt moe (on LX) he has only been waiting since March.

you know you are a stand up guy. i love tommy Z products but i cant see myself forking over cash if you cant give good customer support. im a brand central manager for sears and if you dont give good customer service to every single customer you can kiss your rep good bye. cause they tell everyone they know how bad they were treated and they never come back. we can sit here and tell you all day what to do to improve your company but at the end of the day two things need to be had. one if you cant supply the product give back the money. i understand items being back order and even with a limited run of these making them even more exclusive but something has to be done right. waiting since march? over a year with you having money in hand. not even responding to millions of threads out there. seriously id say horrible service but id say your commen sence is even worse. step up or step down.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
You cant say that, it's none of our business....(internet sarcasm)

you know you are a stand up guy. i love tommy Z products but i cant see myself forking over cash if you cant give good customer support. im a brand central manager for sears and if you dont give good customer service to every single customer you can kiss your rep good bye. cause they tell everyone they know how bad they were treated and they never come back. we can sit here and tell you all day what to do to improve your company but at the end of the day two things need to be had. one if you cant supply the product give back the money. i understand items being back order and even with a limited run of these making them even more exclusive but something has to be done right. waiting since march? over a year with you having money in hand. not even responding to millions of threads out there. seriously id say horrible service but id say your commen sence is even worse. step up or step down.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
You cant say that, it's none of our business....(internet sarcasm)

you rip off one of my friends and ill take it personally. if you have noticed im no one to stand by and just sit there and let a situation onfold. shoot first ask questions later.(donkey sarcasm)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts