Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowy Crappy day was looking back at the nice summer days of Cleaning & Waxing the Charger …

Cant wait to get Black Viper Rims on her this spring ..

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys .. I wanna get out there an Wax her now but snow is falling

·
Registered
835 Posts
So that's what our black cars look like when they aren't covered in road salt. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Looking good, The black Viper wheels with the red pin stripe are my favorite.:TU:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just went an defrosted her getting ice off the windows brrrrrr I really miss the warm summer days now .... But exhaust sounded good on a nice cold start

·
Registered
498 Posts
That's one reason why I love the Pitch Black paint... when it's clean, man is it clean!

But trying to keep it clean... OMG....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Car is looking good bro. Yea i cleaned the crap out of my car and it can never stay clean for a full week, always rain. Btw if you are interested in joining a mopar club shoot me a pm or visitor message

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea keeping clean is so Dammm hard specially without a garage .. Street parking is tuff to keep clean
Aali .. I'll pm you tomorrow about that mopar club it's bed time now , early work day

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nice pics, the car looks great. Black is a pain to keep clean. I have a garage but it really doesn't matter this time of year in the Northeast.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys ... yea I just took the charger out today and now it's filthy wasn't bad with just ice on it but now road salts grr an calling for more snow this weekend

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks guys .. I wanna get out there an Wax her now but snow is falling
I remember those days...I hear ya. It's been from -7 to a balmy 12 for the past week :eek: or more...Sunday they say it's going to warm up to near 40...woohoo, where did I put those shorts...lol

·
Dave
3,633 Posts
Damn that's slick... Can't wait for Spring to get mine a good wash and wax again. Got a good coat of wax on before the snow hit here, but it's a bear to keep it clean now... Salt everywhere + about 18" of snow in the last day or so... not fun, haha. At least I can ask for detailing stuff for Christmas... that just makes me even more anxious for Spring though, lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea I hate when its Dirty .. Drives me nuts I'm the same way in my house everything has to be Clean .. I want the Viper rims bad think i might get them sooner then the spring

1 - 20 of 24 Posts