Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2020 Scat Pack has projector lenses but halogen bulbs. Since I have projector lenses, I would like to put in HID bulbs. I am assuming I would need to use a bi-xenon type setup as it appears that there are not separate low and high beam bulbs. That said, does anyone have a kit they can recommend? Many thanks.

· Registered
2013 R/T Max
639 Posts
Do the projectors have drop down shields for high beams? If so you don't need a bi-xenon.
FWIW, when I had my Ram I experimented a lot with headlights. The HID bi-xenons I tried used a halogen mini-bulb alongside the HID bulb, and it was completely useless.

· Registered
167 Posts
I would be nice to figure this out and get a part number of a good HID kit for our cars. I miss having good headlights. My Durango had HID lights in it and they where awesome. They use to self level every time I started it. They where nice bright and clear. These stock headlights are horrible. Without Driving light or fog lights, seeing is very limited.

· Registered
2021 Charger Scat Pack
10 Posts
I had that same horrible Halogen setup on a 2018 Pursuit. Upgraded it with a Morimoto Mopar HID kit from TRS (https://www.theretrofitsource.com/2015-mopar-morimoto-elite-HS-15MOPAR). No special bulbs required, the system uses a shutter for High/Lo beam using the same bulb. 1000% better than the OEM Halogens. Kit wasn't cheap, but it installed in about 45 minutes and worked great, longest part of the install was finding a place to mount the resistors (they get hot, mount them to metal).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts