Dodge Charger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up to the forums. I just purchased a 06 Charger in July. I always wanted one and had the opertunity. I prolly could have baught a new one next year but just couldnt wait any longer. I have no mods as of yet... Shesh my windows arnt even tented at this point. But Im excited to modify it.

·
Getting back in the game!
37,448 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Texas! It won't take long for the mods...once you start...you cannot stop. Glad you joined us. :TU:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
welcome to the Z from Kansas City

·
Registered
822 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Raleigh NC. That no mod thing don't worry.....I bet you'll be $500 in after a 2 days of being on this site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh believe me I have a list going. First things first...I have to get the windows done. Than I think Im going to do exaust. Was thinking Loud Mouth 2s but not sure. Any feedback would be great. Oh also I have horrible spelling so please be forgiving LOL.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Welcome to the forumz from Canada. Lots of great info and friendly people here. I've got the LM II's on mine and I love them. Reminds me very much of the old school type exhausts. Don't worry about your spelling, we've had to deal with Bullish's for years!:D:str:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Welcome to the Z!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, FL. Great to have you here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts