Dodge Charger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It only takes a second and your whole life can change.. or stop...

"A woman was killed and six others, including four children and a pregnant woman, were airlifted and rushed by ambulance to area hospitals after the 9:30 a.m. crash." -Contra Costa Times

The woman (who died) driving the charger ran a red light and crashed into the van.. The van was driven by a friend of mines family.. the pregnant lady lost the baby and the whole family is in the ICU :(

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
My thoughts and prayers for everyone involved

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
My heart goes out to all the ones who lost a member of there family and have them in my prayers!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
These images brought tears to my eyes, especially the one with the carseat and the little one.... My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this horrible crash.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Where was this?? :( I'm in the 925.
It happened in brentwood on marsh creek rd. Everyone flies down that road.. I hate driving on there it's scary, they don't even pay attention to the lights

More info I think the lady who actually was driving the charger lived down the street from me.. there used to be a silver charger just like that one parked down the street and since this happened.. no more charger :(

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Makes you take notice. Life is fleeting. Just yesterday in my town of 39,000 an 85 year old woman in a full sized four door sedan was stopped at a red light behind a 25 foot delivery truck at 11:00 in the middle of the morning. A 52 year old man who they think had a medical condition, was travelling in the same direction at an accelerating rate of speed. He had hit a light pole just 1/4 mile before and kept accelerating. This is a 25 mph zone at the busiest intersection in the city. He slammed full force into the lady's car. She had nowhere to go. The car looked like a smart car afterwards. Hopefully she didn't see it coming. Horrible.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts