Dodge Charger Forum banner

Hot SpringZ Itinerary

3K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  ChargerH2O 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry for not posting things up quicker ... been a LOT going on around the Hadley front & it hasn't left much time for the Z :( :i_rolleyes: but finally, here is the OFFICIAL Hot SpringZ 2010 Itinerary ...

Thursday ~ June 24 ~ Hadley Crew arrives to finalize all preparations & prepare HS for invasion of the Z :O :str:

Friday ~ June 25 ~
2:00 pm ~ Hospitality Room open for gathering / registration
3:00 pm ~ Food Service begins in Hospitality Room
Sandwich buffet, hors d' oeuvres & snacks. (Meal ticket included in $100 FULL package deal)
7:00 pm ~ Evening/Sunset mountain drive through Hot Springs National Park
8:00 pm ~ Dinner on your own / free time
POOL BAR w/ live entertainment on Friday & Saturday until 10pm
BAR & GRILL ON SITE open until 2am on Friday & Saturday
Hadley crew will hang out at hotel as official "welcoming committee" anyone wishing to join us at the pool or bar are welcome to do so ;)

Saturday ~ June 26 ~
7:30 am ~ Gathering & Breakfast Buffet in Hotel hospitality room!!
(Meal ticket included in $100 FULL package deal)
9:00 am ~ Caravan to Magic Springs/Crystal Falls to set up for Car Show
11:00 am ~ Magic Springs/Crystal Falls opens to public ... day of thrills & water rides begins!!!
Lunch ~ On your own in the park w/ lunch voucher included in $55 park packet.
6:00 pm ~ Private/Exclusive/Catered Z Dinner & Trophy presentation in reserved pavilion.
(Meal ticket included in $55 park packet)
10:00 pm ~ Departure from park & return to hotel or party on your own!!!
BAR & GRILL at hotel open until 2am on Friday & Saturday
Hadley crew will hang out at hotel anyone wishing to join us is welcome to do so ;)

Sunday ~ Early AM ... Simple gathering and free continental breakfast in general hotel areas available prior to departure on Sunday ... nothing formal.

Sunday ~ Approx. 10:00 am ~ Final "Fearless 5" (more or less) drive through Hot Springs National Park before final departures. In 2009 it was Tymont, TXChargerChik, Elee07SE, Hawkeye 4077 & TXSweet who ended the festivities w/ this "no holds barred" run!! :TU: :TU: Those of us there will do it AGAIN in 2010 & will be more than happy to add to our ranks!!

It's a laid back Itinerary since our "main event" is the Car Show/Exhibition in the park. Not a lot of "goings on" since everything we need will be in the park on Saturday!!!

Hope to see YOU there!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
I know I'm looking forward to it :TU: I NEED this vacation :i_rolleyes:

I know times are tough, so I've tried to keep it as inexpensive / simple / all inclusive / family friendly as possible :4-dontknow:

Hope MORE will start signing up SOON!!!

Hotel pricing was offered based on 35 rooms reserved & park pricing was based on 50 or more participants, so I'd like to see us be able to guarantee at least those minimums to make the offers worth the while for the businesses that were kind enough to offer them!!

Come on folks ... where else can you get such an all inclusive family vacation?? I know it ain't Disney, but I also know our bunch can make it 10 times better than a weekend at Disney for WAY less than a weekend in Disney costs :TU: :TU:

Get those reservations coming in ... I don't think you'll be disappointed ;)

#10 ·
Gonna be a lot of fun. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

#12 ·
What about a short cruise through town before Magic Springs. Kind of like last year. That was fun!

Or is it built in to driving to Magic Springs that morning already :)

Also, everyone that wants to donate to the Trophy Fund, please get those donations in as soon as you can. The trophies need to be ordered very soon. Send donation to Paypal - chargerforumzhs@gmail.com - SUBJECT: HOT SPRINGS TROPHIES

All people who donate will be recognized in a special wall on the database site!!

Thanks everyone! :TU:

#15 · (Edited)
:TU: This sounds like it's gonna be a rockin' time! Unfortunately, if our plans to travel to Maryland in June hold up, I'm going to have to miss it (one or the other, can't do both, and grand-kids are involved with the Maryland trip, so...)

We shall see.

When is the cutoff date for registration and reservations?

#19 ·
In these hard times finding a good value for a family vacation is very difficult. Finding a great value is next to impossible. Thing is we all like beating the impossible :box2: TXSweet especially and the rest of the planning committee have accomplished the impossible. The Hot SpringZ M&G is the most economical event that is family based that you can attend this year. Where could you take your family to an amusement/water park and show your car at the same time !!!!!!! It's a laid back relaxing type of vacation and we all can use that nowadays. So check it out, join us and have some family fun:TU::TU::TU::TU::TU:

#21 ·
everyone that wants to donate to the Trophy Fund, please get those donations in as soon as you can. The trophies need to be ordered very soon. Send donation to Paypal - chargerforumzhs@gmail.com - SUBJECT: HOT SPRINGS TROPHIES

All people who donate will be recognized in a special wall on the database site!!

Thanks everyone! :TU:

Hot SpringZ 2010 - Are you registered yet ?? - CLICK HERE

#22 ·
I was hoping for 50+ cars, we're WAY short of that ... c'mon folks ... JOIN THE FUN!!!!

I will try and go down to Hot Springs next week and get some photos of the park and hotel, plus area attractions so that we can post them up to see what everyone will get when they come to the Springz!!!

#25 ·
I will swing down there tomorrow and get some pics of Hot Springs! Im not a good photographer but I can take some shots of the place. LOL.

Any suggestions on what you wanna see, just let me know here!

Is there any way to get Clay to send a MASS EMAIL to remind everyone of this event? If Jill could compose the email all he would have to do is C+P to the email system.

#26 ·
I sent a PM to all the folks who expressed intrest on the priginal thread. So far 3 have signed up,11can't make it and the others I have no response from.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.